Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Telemarketing Calls Where To File Complaints

Something called "Cardholder Services" robocalled me again on Saturday trying to get me refinance my credit card with them.  I never carry a balance, so calls like this are annoying, and for all I know, they are probably frauds anyway.  But I punched 1 just to tell the person at the other end to put me on their "Dont call" list.  I already have my cell phone and home phone on the "Dont call" list at FCC -- but what the heck, I thought that I would try to be polite.

And the response from the other end was, "Whacha still doin on the line, cupcake?"

Anyway, I get calls from "Cardholder Services" every few months, and it is getting annoying, so I filed a complaint with the FCC.  Heres the online form for doing so.

Related Posts by Categories

0 comments:

 
Blog Information - Powered By Blogger